Aklan Lodge No. 205
Named after the province of Aklan where the lodge is located. Aldan is the youngest of the four provinces of Panay Island. It became an independent province when President Ramon Magsaysay signed into law on April 25, 1956 Republic Act No. 1414 separating Aklan from Capiz.
On August 24, 1974, twenty-five brethren filed a petition with the Grand Lodge praying for permission to organize a lodge in Kalibo, Aklan to be named Aklan Lodge. Grand Master John O. Wallace gave them a dispensation to form the lodge on October 24, 1974. During the annual communication of the Grand Lodge in April 1975, at the same time that MW Teodoro V. Kalaw, Jr. was catapulted to the Grand Oriental Chair, the lodge was granted a permanent charter and the number 205 was assigned to it.
Aklan Lodge No. 205 was constituted on September 20, 1975 with RW Jose L. Araneta, Deputy Grand Master, presiding. Assisting him were RW Calixto 0. Zaldivar, RW Desiderio Dalisay, VW Frank L. Jison, WB Romulus Siason, VW Valerio Rovira, WB Panfilo B. Enojas and other Masonic dignitaries. On the same occasion, the installation of the first set of Charter officers of the lodge was conducted. Installed were: WB Manuel A. Roa, Jr. Worshipful Master; Bro. Pedro R. Ruiz, Sr.Senior Warden; and Bro. Ivianolito Z. Zaldivia- Junior Warden. RW Desiderio Dalisay, Junior Grand Warden, was the guest speaker, while RW Araneta delivered the closing remarks.
Location: Kalibo, Aklan