The Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the Philippines
- Grand Master's Message on the 173rd Birth Anniversary of Bro. Marcelo H. Del Pilar
As we commemorate the 173rd birth anniversary of our Brother and National Hero Marcelo H. Del Pilar, let us duly venerate him for his great contributions to our nationhood and Philippine Freemasonry.
- The Grand Master's Message on National Heroes Day
As we celebrate our National Heroes Day, let us reflect upon the wisdom of our late National Scientist and former Education Minister, Onofre Corpuz, who said that “Heroes are those who contribute to the quality of life and destiny of a nation.” Such demystified definition of heroism speaks of both the present and future components; and inspires us too.
- Grand Master's Message on the 145th Birth Anniversary of MW Manuel L. Quezon, PGM.
Today is the 145th birth anniversary of our departed Brother and Philippine President, Manuel L. Quezon, who labored ceaselessly for our country’s self-rule.
- Farewell, MW Agustin V. Mateo (Past Grand Master, 1992)
Melancholic emotions prevail all over our grand jurisdictions when communications came to us that our dear MW Agustin V. Mateo, PGM, had passed on the Celestial Lodge on high.
- Grand Master's Message on the Occasion of Bro. Apolinario Mabini's Birthday.
Today is the 159th Birth Anniversary of our Brother and National Hero Apolinario Mabini using the birthdate he himself gave.
- Grand Master's Message on the Occasion of 131st Founding Anniversary of Kataastaasang, Kagalanggalangan Katipunan ng mga Anak ng Bayan (K.K.K.)
Today marks the 131st founding anniversary of the Katipunan. Such organization was founded by our Brothers Deodato Arellano, Andres Bonifacio, Valentin Diaz, Ladislaw Diwa, Jose Dizon and Teodoro Plata.
- Grand Master's Message on the Occasion of 131st Founding Anniversary of La Liga Filipina
Today, we commemorate the 131st founding anniversary of La Liga Filipina. Knowing that discussions on religion and politics are forbidden in our Craft because they tend to cause disharmony amongst the brethren, our Brother and National Hero Jose Rizal organized this reform organization whose membership was not limited to Freemasons only.
- Grand Master's Message on the occasion of the Feast of the Sacrifice
Let us all join our Muslim brethren in celebrating Eid al-Adha or the Feast of Sacrifice
- Grand Master's Message on the occasion of Bro. Ladislao Diwa's Birthday.
Today is the 160th birth anniversary of Brother Ladislaw Diwa whose exemplary life is not well-known even amongst Filipino Masons
- Grand Master's Message on the occasion of the Feast of St. John the Baptist
Our Masonic lodges are dedicated to the Holy Saints John, namely, St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist. As we celebrate the feast of St. John the Baptist every June 24 of the year, let us reflect upon the numerous significance of such patron saint to our Craft.