The Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the Philippines
- Grand Master's Message on the occasion of Bro. Paulino Santos Birthday
Whenever we hear the name “Gensan”, the first thing that comes to our minds is that wonderful city of fresh seafoods in Southern Mindanao.
- Grand Master's Message on the occasion of Dr. Jose Rizal's Birthday
As we celebrate the 162nd birth anniversary of our Brother Jose Rizal, we ponder upon the following Masonic quote from his famous novel “El Filibusterismo”: It is useless life that is not consecrated to a great ideal. It is like stone wasted on the field without becoming a part of any edifice.
- Message of our Grand Master MW Don T. Ramas-Uypictching on the occasion of the 125th Philippine Independence Day
As we commemorate the birth of our nation. Filpino Freemasons are reminded of the famous auote of our Brother and First President Emilio Aguinaldo that: The successful Revolution of 1896 was masonicallu inspired, masonically led and masonically executed ... the first Philippine Republic ... was an achievement we owe. largelv. to masonrv and the freemasons. During the centennial celebrations of our beloved motherland. MW Enrique L. Locsin. PGM. further aptly described our ancient fraternity as the "Cradle of Heroes and Builder of Nation
- Read: Most Worshipful Johnny T. Pimentel Message to President Elect Ferdinand R. Marcos, Jr. and Vice President-elect Sara Duterte-Carpio
The Brethren of the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the Philippines extend their congratulations to President-elect Ferdinand R. Marcos, Jr., to Vice President-elect Sara Duterte-Carpio,
- Condolence Message to Bro. Jose Luis Martin C. Gascon
The Grand Lodge of the Philippines mourns the passing of our Bro. Jose Luis Martin C. Gascon. He is known to many as “Chito Gascon”. Our Brother succumbed to the dreaded COVID-19 on October 9, 2021 at a young age of 57.
- Farewell, MW Rosendo C. Herrera (Past Grand Master, 1983)
Sorrow has again engulfed the Philippine Masonic family for in these borrowed times of the World-wide pandemic, another stalwart of the Order, PGM Rosendo C. Herrera, dropped his working tools to journey among the living souls in the Celestial Lodge above.
- Condolence Message to VW BRO. ADRIATICO T. TEE, PDGL
On behalf of the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the Philippines and all Masons in this jurisdiction, I am extending my deepest sympathies to the bereaved family of VW Bro Akok Tan.
- Farewell, MW Jaime Y. Gonzales (Past Grand Master, 2007)
The entire Philippine Masonic family is grieving because Most Worshipful Jaime Y. Gonzales dropped his working tools as he completed, perfected and consummated his earthly labor.
- Farewell, RW Fernando V. Pascua, Jr.
Philippine Masonry is saddened by the loss of RW Fernando Pascua, a true Mason who dedicated his time in serving the Craft.
- Farewell, MW Oscar V. Bunyi ( Past Grand Master, 2000)
Philippine Masonry is saddened by the loss of Most Worshipful Oscar Bunyi, a man with enormous capacity to give of himself; a Freemason who honored and nurtured his brethren with his generous and giving soul.