The Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the Philippines
- GLP ANCOM PROCEEDINGS FROM 1912 TO THE LATEST:
Over a century of Philippine Masonic times and events compressed in a specially-designed mobile app
- Condolence Message to VW Danilo Lim
The Grand Lodge of the Philippines is greatly saddened by the recent passing of our very own worthy brother, VW Danilo D. Lim- Grand Pursuivant and Chairman of MMDA.
- Grand Master's New Year Message
My Brethren, Happy New Year to all of you! Allow me to be one of the first to greet and welcome you all to a brave new world – the post-pandemic era – where we leave behind the sorrows and hopelessness of the previous pandemic year, and move forward to re-build our future with renewed hope and renewed aspirations.
- Grand Master's Christmas Message
Fraternal Yuletide greetings to you all! This would be the second time I would be giving you my Christmas message as your humble Grand Master. As you all know, my term has been unexpectedly extended as a result of the ongoing pandemic.
- Grand Master’s Message to VW Teodorico Castor
Today I learned of the sad news of the passing of VW Rico Castor, the very able Building Administrator of the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of the Philippines and I share your sorrow over this great loss.
- Grand Master’s Message On the occasion of Dr. Jose Rizal’s Birthday June 19, 2020
Today we celebrate the 159th birth anniversary of our national hero Dr. Jose Rizal
- Grand Master’s Message Philippine Independence Day June 12, 2020
Today we celebrate the 122nd Independence Anniversary of our beloved country
- Farewell, MW Eugenio S. Labitoria (Past Grand Master, 2002)
Today, the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free & Accepted Masons of the Philippines announces and mourns with deep sorrow the passing of its esteemed Past Grand Master, MW Eugenio S. Labitoria.
- Message of the Grand Master to the Brethren (24 April 2020)
I pray that you all are continuing to stay safe and strong for your families during these times. Pursuant to the suspension of all Masonic activities, I am deeply pained that we cannot join together in fraternal unity for our traditional Annual Communication this week, as normally mandated by our Masonic Constitution.
- Easter Message from the Grand Master
Today, after a week of repentance, prayer and remembrance, we celebrate Easter Sunday, signifying the resurrection of Jesus from death.