- Grand Master's Message on the Occasion of 131st Founding Anniversary of La Liga Filipina
Today, we commemorate the 131st founding anniversary of La Liga Filipina. Knowing that discussions on religion and politics are forbidden in our Craft because they tend to cause disharmony amongst the brethren, our Brother and National Hero Jose Rizal organized this reform organization whose membership was not limited to Freemasons only.
- Grand Master's Message on the occasion of the Feast of the Sacrifice
Let us all join our Muslim brethren in celebrating Eid al-Adha or the Feast of Sacrifice
- Grand Master's Message on the occasion of Bro. Ladislao Diwa's Birthday.
Today is the 160th birth anniversary of Brother Ladislaw Diwa whose exemplary life is not well-known even amongst Filipino Masons
- Grand Master's Message on the occasion of the Feast of St. John the Baptist
Our Masonic lodges are dedicated to the Holy Saints John, namely, St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist. As we celebrate the feast of St. John the Baptist every June 24 of the year, let us reflect upon the numerous significance of such patron saint to our Craft.
- Grand Master's Message on the occasion of Bro. Paulino Santos Birthday
Whenever we hear the name “Gensan”, the first thing that comes to our minds is that wonderful city of fresh seafoods in Southern Mindanao.
- Grand Master's Message on the occasion of Dr. Jose Rizal's Birthday
As we celebrate the 162nd birth anniversary of our Brother Jose Rizal, we ponder upon the following Masonic quote from his famous novel “El Filibusterismo”: It is useless life that is not consecrated to a great ideal. It is like stone wasted on the field without becoming a part of any edifice.
- Message of our Grand Master MW Don T. Ramas-Uypictching on the occasion of the 125th Philippine Independence Day
As we commemorate the birth of our nation. Filpino Freemasons are reminded of the famous auote of our Brother and First President Emilio Aguinaldo that: The successful Revolution of 1896 was masonicallu inspired, masonically led and masonically executed ... the first Philippine Republic ... was an achievement we owe. largelv. to masonrv and the freemasons. During the centennial celebrations of our beloved motherland. MW Enrique L. Locsin. PGM. further aptly described our ancient fraternity as the "Cradle of Heroes and Builder of Nation
- Read: Most Worshipful Johnny T. Pimentel Message to President Elect Ferdinand R. Marcos, Jr. and Vice President-elect Sara Duterte-Carpio
The Brethren of the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the Philippines extend their congratulations to President-elect Ferdinand R. Marcos, Jr., to Vice President-elect Sara Duterte-Carpio,
- Condolence Message to Bro. Jose Luis Martin C. Gascon
The Grand Lodge of the Philippines mourns the passing of our Bro. Jose Luis Martin C. Gascon. He is known to many as “Chito Gascon”. Our Brother succumbed to the dreaded COVID-19 on October 9, 2021 at a young age of 57.
- Farewell, MW Rosendo C. Herrera (Past Grand Master, 1983)
Sorrow has again engulfed the Philippine Masonic family for in these borrowed times of the World-wide pandemic, another stalwart of the Order, PGM Rosendo C. Herrera, dropped his working tools to journey among the living souls in the Celestial Lodge above.