The Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the Philippines
- Condolence Message to VW Danilo Lim
The Grand Lodge of the Philippines is greatly saddened by the recent passing of our very own worthy brother, VW Danilo D. Lim- Grand Pursuivant and Chairman of MMDA.
- Grand Master's New Year Message
My Brethren, Happy New Year to all of you! Allow me to be one of the first to greet and welcome you all to a brave new world – the post-pandemic era – where we leave behind the sorrows and hopelessness of the previous pandemic year, and move forward to re-build our future with renewed hope and renewed aspirations.
- Grand Master's Christmas Message
Fraternal Yuletide greetings to you all! This would be the second time I would be giving you my Christmas message as your humble Grand Master. As you all know, my term has been unexpectedly extended as a result of the ongoing pandemic.
- Grand Master’s Message to VW Teodorico Castor
Today I learned of the sad news of the passing of VW Rico Castor, the very able Building Administrator of the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of the Philippines and I share your sorrow over this great loss.
- Grand Master’s Message On the occasion of Dr. Jose Rizal’s Birthday June 19, 2020
Today we celebrate the 159th birth anniversary of our national hero Dr. Jose Rizal
- Grand Master’s Message Philippine Independence Day June 12, 2020
Today we celebrate the 122nd Independence Anniversary of our beloved country
- Farewell, MW Eugenio S. Labitoria (Past Grand Master, 2002)
Today, the Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free & Accepted Masons of the Philippines announces and mourns with deep sorrow the passing of its esteemed Past Grand Master, MW Eugenio S. Labitoria.
- Message of the Grand Master to the Brethren (24 April 2020)
I pray that you all are continuing to stay safe and strong for your families during these times. Pursuant to the suspension of all Masonic activities, I am deeply pained that we cannot join together in fraternal unity for our traditional Annual Communication this week, as normally mandated by our Masonic Constitution.
- Easter Message from the Grand Master
Today, after a week of repentance, prayer and remembrance, we celebrate Easter Sunday, signifying the resurrection of Jesus from death.
- Lenten Message from the Grand Master
The Grand Lodge of the Philippines unites with our Christian brethren as we approach Holy Week beginning with the observance of Palm Sunday this April 5, 2020.